Tilting Melting and Holding Furnace
Tilting melting and holding furnace mainly used in smelting of aluminum alloy or heat preservation for molten aluminum.
This furnace type consists of fixed rectangle furnace or circle furnace equipped with tilting device. The furnace is tilted with hydraulic cylinder after the completion of the melting process to allow the molten metal to flow into the static furnace. It can be designed into single side tilting or double side tilting, mainly consists of external steel shell, internal refractory lining, furnace door, furnace door lifting and clamping mechanism and combustion system. This melting furnace has four combustion types such as burning with natural gas, LPG, heavy oil and diesel. The burner of this furnace adopts regenerative burner system which emits 90% and above of the waste gas after heat exchange through the regenerative bed. The remaining waste gas is emitted directly via the conventional exhaust channel and it is energy saving.
- Production: 15 tons- 60 tons
- Furnace type: tilting
- Melting rate: 4-8 tons of aluminum per hour
- Air pressure: 65-100kPa
- Temperature accuracy: ±5℃
- Fuel consumption: 52meter cube/ tons*aluminum
- Highest working temperature: 1050℃
- Highest control temperature: 1100℃
Melting furnace brick liner
- External body: Q235 steel external shell
- Internal body: refractory bricks, high alumina brick
- Internal casting: non- adhesive aluminum castable or high strength low cement castable, etc.
- Bricklaying with strong refractory materials which is applicable in any furnace type and any alloy smelting.
- Easy and convenient for maintenance, low maintenance cost. More suitable for economical furnace type. The economical furnace has smaller tonnage. For example, aluminum melting furnace with volume 10 tons and below is suitable with brick liner.
- The better the mixing of the refractory lining, the longer the lifespan of the bricklaying structure.
- Using non-adhesive aluminum castable or strong strength cement castable. As such, the furnace has excellent sealing property and therefore the overall heat preservation of the furnace is guaranteed. Heat energy lost is minimized.
- Adopt hydraulic lifting or lowering, automatic maintaining of molten aluminum level, steady flow rate.
- High safety, blocking at the opening of the flow is not required. Mechanical reset button is equipped.
- The furnace opening has gas cylinder clamping device incorporated with heat resistant steel casting of the furnace door frame, excellent sealing property.
- Adopt PLC control, high efficiency regenerative burner system, automatic regulation of firepower, automatic locking system, automatic interlock of the system, automatic flow regulation.
- Flow rate of the molten metal is controllable, the sensor can measure the weight of the molten metal in the furnace to prepare the alloy. The molten metal level in the casting process can be controlled accurately when it is used in the static furnace.
- Cleaning of the melting furnace can be performed in a short period.